- CSR 8 started with good weather and 4 exciting sightings of striped dolphin.
- Loggerhead turtles are quite common within the Pelagos sanctuary and we already had the opportunity to spot a few.
- While looking for cetaceans we were pleasantly surprised by an exciting encounter with 3 huge Mediterranean manta rays.
- After 3 long days at sea we could finally relax with a restoring swim in the beautiful bay of Cap Ferrat.
- This week participants could bring back home 13 sightings of striped dolphins, exciting encounters with the Mediterranean marine fauna and a big smile.
Follow #morethanwhalewatching #CSRStory on our Facebook page