1. Great sightings of striped dolphins during this week: we spotted a few very active groups.
2. During our second day of sailing we met three different fin whale individuals.
3. The night spent at the anchor in Gallinara allowed us to see some beautiful spots of the Ligurian coast.
4. Marine traffic is an increasing problem for our seas: cetaceans in the Sanctuary had to learn how to live with it.
5. After a total of 23 sightings people of CSR 7 could celebrate the end of a great week.
A non-profit organization for the study and conservation of the marine environment
Viale G.B. Gadio 2 - I-20121 Milano
ph. +39 02 720 01 947.
fax +39 02 39 29 05 25