Highlights from the latest cruise: CSR 4
Here are a few of the most memorable moments of the cruise with the kids of a suisse high school, from Zurich, June 5th to 11th.
- First day, a tour to the oceanographic Museum of Monaco;
- second day, a couple of hours sailing and than back to the harbour due to the rough sea;
- third day, plenty of fin whales;
- night spent in the wonderful bay of Lerins;
- fourth day, fin whales again, striped dolphins, and than sailing back to Sanremo;
- saturday morning, first sighting of bottlenose dolphins of this year’s field season.
- And finally, a chocolate cake made by Julia to celebrate the week
Thank you all for helping research and conservation of our seas!
Follow #morethanwhalewatching #CSR on our socials